The main projects of the site are aimed at projects for the translation of texts of various traditions from the Tibetan language. It is also aimed at developing software for Tibetan astrology, etc.
Types of projects:
- projects that are conducted by the site's translators on their own initiative
- projects that are carried out with the support of certain persons (lamas, Rinpoche, etc.).)
If someone wants to have a particular text translated for them, then you need to be prepared for the fact that translation, like any work, takes time and effort. Accordingly, it should be supported financially, financially, by advertising, etc. If you are offered to translate for free, then you should not require the site's translators (this is also the lama and other persons) to also support you financially. This is a sign of disrespect for work.
- cataloging of texts
- translations of texts from the collections of Kangyur, Tengyur
- translation of some texts cycles Dudjom tersar, Troma Nagmo, etc.
Stopped at the moment projects:
- translation of the texts of the Yangti Nagpo cycle.
- translation of the texts of the Lama Gondu cycle